Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- “The Trials of Henry Kissinger” screening at the Bloom Collective
- Local Music Review: “Softer Sticks” by Chain of Lakes
- The Banjo Gods Demand a Blood Sacrifice;The Hangdog Hearts
- Lou Shields and the high science of low fidelity
- Opening reception for “Ancestral Art” Indigenous Voices, An Artists’ Benefit for Haitian Peasant Groups.
Tag Archives: James Franco
The central story line of the movie focuses on the obscenity charges and trial brought forth in response to the publication of Howl by City Lights, and the ensuing media shit storm that enveloped the proceedings. A train of literary experts, scholars, and critics argue for and against the merit of Ginsberg’s writing. The ultra-conservative prosecuting attorney provides loads of entertainment while wrestling with presenting all of the “cunts, and cocks, and assholes” sprinkled throughout Howl that serves as evidence of the homo-commie-drug conspiracy to subvert our nation’s youth.
Continue reading →